Saturday, May 31, 2008

Drew's first hair cut

I took Drew for his first hair cut a week or two ago. It doesn't look very long here, but that may be because I had just washed and combed his hair, and this angle doesn't show how bad it was getting.

This one really shows the length.
Here's the after photo. Drew did really well at the hair cut place. I held him on my lap, and he didn't mind it at all. I've got to give the lady credit for being able to do it while he was moving around so much, though. I tipped her well!
These are just some cute pictures I took (before Drew's hair cut). Chris grew his beard for his annual get together with the guys from out of state.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger hillary said...

Drew's haircut looks so cute! It looks like a really good cut too - a haircutter friend of mine said blonde is so hard because it shows imperfections/mistakes more. Drew & Clare definitely look like brother & sister. They're adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home