Monday, October 23, 2006

It doesn't look like much yet, but...

We're pregnant! We've been waiting for our first doctors appointment before really going public with it and that appointment was today. Everything looks great and we're happy we can finally let everyone know. Debra and I talked and decided we wanted another baby eleven weeks ago. So Debra stopped taking her birth control pills and immediately had a period. 2 weeks later she was pregnant. So our little package is nine weeks old today. My sperm RULES!!!! Ok, ok...Debra had a little to do with it also. But hey, my sperm RULES!!!! I'm going to take plenty of pictures and use this as our pregnancy journal among other things like general family stuff.


Speaking of general family stuff, check out our cool haunted gingerbread house. It came assembled but we had to decorate it. Clare even helped out. While we were doing it were were sure it was going to be horrible. We had frosting dripping off the roof and I messed up the window on the side. But afterwards when we were done we both thought it turned out pretty nice. Too bad you can't eat it. The frosting is like super-bond calk that you can lay brick with.


Remember that episode of The Brady Bunch when everyone's stuff started to go missing? Everyone finally realized their dog Tiger was taking their things and stashing them in his doghouse. Well Clare has a cabinet in the kitchen she likes to hide in. When she hides in it though she tells us "I'm going to hide" and gets in giggling like a spaz while we stand there watching. Surprisingly, we always know she's there. Anyway, I was looking for a coaster the other day and I asked Clare if she knew where they were. She immediately went to this cabinet and there they were with a boatload of other things like my NFL schedule, some plates, various toys, some shoes...you get the idea. So now if anything is missing, I know the first place I need to look.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger hillary said...

It is just ridiculous how cute Clare is! She's such a doll! I'm so glad everything's good with Baby Bailey! I'm really SOOOO excited for you guys!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger The McMics said...

Rock On Baby Baily!!!!! Congrats to you all!! I have to agree with Hillary, Clare is just gorgeous! Love her little hiding place too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home