Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wedding Anniversary and Sick Baby

Chris and I celebrated our anniversary on June 21st. It's been five very fun and busy years! It was my idea to celebrate by going to a Rockies game. We had such a great time, and the Rockies won the game! We started off by having a couple of beers on a rooftop restaurant/bar accross the street from Coors Field, so we snapped this shot. We still can't believe how much we love baseball now!


Drew had a week or two under the weather, which caused Chris and I to both miss some work staying home with him. Doesn't he look so sad and pathetic here?


Fortunately everyone is doing fine now...
I had Clare's hair cut shorter than usual, so it's more of a medium length, and much easier to comb and brush. When we first had it done she said, "I look like Ivy!"



Chris usually gets Clare ready for school, which entails applying plenty of sunscreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home