Friday, August 17, 2007

What's wrong with this diaper?

I just had to sit down and add this quick entry! We are about to go for a walk. Chris suddenly came upstairs and says, "I don't know what's wrong with this diaper, but Drew just peed all over me!" I couldn't imagine how that could be, especially since Drew is dressed in denim overalls and a onsie. Well, Chris takes Drew to the diaper changing table and takes off his clothes, and what do you know....Chris had completely forgotten to even put a diaper on him! Ha, ha! Thank goodness I wasn't holding him, and thank goodness it was only pee!

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger hillary said...

LOL! That is AWESOME! My son on the other hand messed around with his diaper so much the other day that he got his weiner somehow out the leg & pissed all over the floor! Just wait till Drew's a big boy! :)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Where's the Beach in PA? said...

Oh..those good old days. I'll never forget when Brendon walked downstairs and he had diarhea so bad that it went all down the stairs through his shorts. Another funny one is when Lauren pulled her panties over and peeed all over the neighbors driveway. Enjoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home