Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Uncle Danny is here!

And now an update from Debra...

Daniel arrived on Mother's Day, and we are so happy to have him here! It took Clare about two seconds to warm up to him. She adores him and so do we!

My due date is this Sunday, and I can't believe how well I'm doing. Of course I get tired out if I do too much, but I thought I would be miserable at this point, and I'm just fine. I even sleep at night. We are pretty much ready (enough) for me to go into labor, but Chris sure would like for it to somehow work around the Stanley Cup Finals since his favorite team, the Anaheim Ducks, made it! We've been watching a lot of hockey lately, though I sometimes can't stay up to watch the entire games.
Here's a picture of Clare in our new diaper bag.

Below is another of the princess outfits she got for her birthday from Uncle Dean, Aunt Sharon, Brendon and Lauren. This one is the Little Mermaid. It even came with matching Barbie outfits, which you can see here.
Aren't giant cardboard boxes the best toys!


Last Saturday we went to the town of Erie (a town very close to us) for the annual hot air balloon launch. It's worth getting up at 5 a.m. , and the weather was perfect for it. After, we went to Boulder for breakfast at Lucille's. We love that place and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area. What a nice morning we had!


I thought this dead cat one was pretty strange! You can almost see the tongue hangin out of it's mouth here.


Thanks to Danny for helping me get the pictures on this blog! I would bet the next entry will be a baby announcement. I still can hardly believe we're having a baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home